Thursday, May 12, 2016

Welcome to My Blog!

(Source)
Hello beauties!
My name is Raven Tipton and I'm a senior in high school. I plan on attending Central Michigan University in the fall. #FireUpChips

I created this blog to be an outlet for me talk about my dreams, likes and dislikes, and anything in general. I'm an aspiring traveler. This summer, I'll be going to Europe! (This will be my first flight on a plane). Hopefully as the years progress, I'll be able to visit all the countries that I've dreamed about. Countries such as:  Spain, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, possibly Cuba, and many more!

I'm also a really big fan of makeup! So you'll see a lot of makeup reviews, raves, and rants from me. My personal favorite brands are: Benefit Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Sephora Collection, and NYX Cosmetics

Another thing I'll definitely be talking about would be college. With college around the corner for me, I'll be talking about the strengths and weaknesses that is college life. I'll even have blog posts about the steps for prospective college students. I don't know if you know, but college is the ultimate struggle for a high school senior. Trying to find the right college, creating plans while attending, and financial aid are some of the decisions that I've had to face. But don't let it scare you away from attending.

These are some of the topics that I'll be covering, and in the future more. I hope that you find my blog to be a fun, little outlet to read, or to find some serious advice for the next step!

Until next time,

Raven

2 comments: